Campus Tour: USF
October 7, 2019
Located in Tampa, Florida, the University of South Florida is the home of the bulls. With over 180 undergraduate majors and 600 clubs and organizations, USF at Tampa offers many activities for its students. On September 28th, they hosted Stampede to Success where hundreds of high school seniors attended the full-day open house. Students met at the Marshall Student Center and were given information on their admissions process as well as different majors they could consider. Campus tours and Academic Interest Open Houses were offered all day.
For incoming college freshmen here are important dates USF has highlighted:
- Application completion is due November 1st.
- Priority deadline for financial aid consideration is January 1st.
- Application completion deadline to be considered for admissions scholarships is January 15th.
- Final application deadline is March 1st.
Steps for the application process:
- Complete and submit the application process through USF’s website or Coalition.
- Pay the $30 application fee or submit an application waiver.
- Send high school transcripts as well as college transcripts if applicable
- Send official SAT and ACT scores to USF. Code 5828 for SAT and 0761 for the ACT.