A Trip Down Memory Lane

2018-2019+yearbook

2018-2019 yearbook

Natalie Bruno, Staff Photographer

A yearbook is more than just a book with pictures. It is a publication that reflects the lives and events of students throughout the school year. It is a memory book that allows students to look back and reminisce years later.

Every year, students participate in picture day to have their photos displayed in the annual yearbook. At the end of the year, students have their books signed by friends and teachers that they would like to remember. It is a tradition that has been passed down for many years.

“The yearbook is great because it allows people to go back and look at their memories and what they accomplished in high school.” said senior Kyla Prudent.

The 2018-2019 school yearbook includes pictures of students and faculty as well as every sport from football to our district champion boys soccer team and there is even a page for our senior chiefs who have signed with athletic scholarships to universities. It also includes all of the outstanding academies such as early childhood, the medical program, visual arts, culinary and JROTC. Clubs and organizations were not left out, in fact, over 35 are recognized in the yearbook including debate, Key Club, all honor societies and many more.

The yearbook is very interactive this year. It includes a thermal sticker on the front cover and “Guess that Bitmoji” on the faculty and staff page. Also, if students download the HP reveal app and scan the finder over any photo throughout the book that has the purple marker, a video will begin to play.

“I am really happy that I purchased a yearbook this year. I really love the composition notebook theme and how there is an app that is interactive because it makes the yearbook very unique.” said senior Jada Markham.

Yearbooks are available for pickup from Ms. Fouchet in room 8-106 and are selling for $90.