Other stories filed under Lifestyle & Opinion
The Spot – Grandview Public Market
January 14, 2019
A hidden food paradise for all food lovers out there!
A family friendly and studio styled warehouse, full of multiple vendors that sell tasty foods, delicious drinks, and more. There are 12 vendors that keep the place open for the public. The products that vendors sell ranges from various types of food from American-style to Hispanic-style cuisines. The Public Market makes sure customers feel at home when they enter the place. People are able to dine inside or in an open veranda, making their experience much more pleasurable.
There’s no question as to why social media users love taking pictures here. The marketplace is decorated with beautiful paintings displayed inside and outside the warehouse. Many people, such as food bloggers, come to this place to take amazing shots of the food that is offered in Grandview. It is also an amazing place to bring your loved ones for a date or just a quick grub. The place offers live music, games and other miscellaneous activities to entertain their customers.
- The Bar at Clare’s – Ranges from craft beers to homemade cocktails.
- Celis Produce – Fresh organic breakfast bowls, smoothies and cold-pressed juices.
- Cholo BBQ – Sandwiches and platters featuring smoked, pulled pork, brisket, and jalapeño smoked Florida fish dip.
- Clare’s Chicken – “Best Burger in West Palm” serves premium chicken and wine shops.
- Crema – Serves Thai rolled ice cream and has various flavors.
- El Cochinito – An award-winning Cubano sandwich, salads, tropical fruit shakes and abuela-approved flan.
- Poke Lab Eatery – Hawaiian inspired cuisine such as various types of rice bowls and their famous Pokeritto.
- Pumphouse Coffee Roaster – Cold brew coffee, espresso, coffee, teas, and more. Pastries from WPB’s Aioli served every morning.
- Ramen Lab Eatery – Uses local, sustainable ingredients for everything from their ramen to their handmade dumplings and bao.
- Pizza Paradise – Pizzas baked on open wooden oven.
- Zipitios – Mesoamerican fusion serving up killer tacos, pupusas and other amazing appertivos.
- Quinn – sells home amazing home goods, kid things and homemade paper goods.
There are various events such as trivia night, live performances, wine tasting, yoga class and many more. For more information check their website:
1401 Clare Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Monday – Saturday 7am – 10:30pm
Sunday 7am – 8pm