Chiefs at the All-Star Game

Alan McGonigle, Sports Editor

The 19th Annual Palm Beach County football All-Star Game will be hosted at John I. Leonard High School on Saturday. Schools from all over the county will be sending at least one player to the game. Not only is this All-Star game for the football players, but also for the cheerleaders.

Senior defensive lineman and Tribe Staff Writer Davidson Domond will be representing Santaluces at the game for football.  Seniors Drew Schneider and Maddy Seal will represent the Chiefs for Cheerleading.

“It is a really big honor for both of us,” said Schneider. “It means that we worked hard and it feels great for our hard work to be noticed by the coaches!”

Seal agreed.

“It is a really great experience for my best friend Drew and I,” she said. “The captains of the cheerleading team were picked and it is a great honor for the both of us.”

For football, Domond said he was proud of this accomplishment.

“It feels amazing,” said the lineman. “It is just a nice feeling to go out and show that playing at our school can mean something and to show the county what we are really about.”

Not only is Davidson proud of his accomplishment so is Coach Bradley.

“Davidson had an outstanding year as a senior, he deserved to be elected there,” said Bradley. “He is one of the top lineman in the county. He is going to have an opportunity to play in college, and he has an opportunity to showcase his skills against some of the top athletes in the county on Saturday.”

These Chiefs deserve their spot at the county’s All-Star game and are trying to make a statement for Santaluces at this well-known event.