My First NFL Game

Damion Nosistel
Picture of me at the Miami Hard Rock Stadium in Florida.

On Sunday, October 29th,  I attended my first NFL game at the Dolphins Stadium in Miami. I have always wanted to go to one and it was a first-time experience for me and my dad. It was a long drive and parking was a pain but it was very much worth it.

We arrived an hour early so we spent our time at the tailgate party outside the stadium. My dad’s friend made lots of food such as ribs and burgers that were AMAZING! Once it was time for the game to start, we headed inside to get our seats. When we got there I was surprised to find out that we got Endzone seats which had a perfect view.

The game started off with the Patriots making a touchdown and although I don’t like them, it was a good play. Right after that the Dolphins scored with Tua throwing a perfect deep ball right to Tyreek Hill. Although it was on the other side of the field, it was still amazing. The Dolphins continued to score another touchdown and a field goal to close off into halftime.

During halftime, I ordered some brisket nachos that were way better than I thought and I got a souvenir Dolphin cup. When we got back although the Patriots scored, the Dolphins came right back with a touchdown by Mostert. In the last quarter, I was disappointed by the easy touchdown from the Patriots but I knew they didn’t stand a chance. The Dolphins ended the game with an amazing touchdown by Jaylen Waddle to win the game.

It was a great time for both of us and I wasn’t disappointed at all. Although I realized it looked smaller in person, it was still a great time. I can’t wait to go back to the stadium next time for another day with my dad.