Upcoming Sports Events

Don Darius
A couple pictures of some of our sports team at Santaluces. Bottom left photo taken by @shotby._dave.

As the month of February progress some Santaluces sports team are nearing the end of their season while others are approaching the start of their season.

To start Santaluces drill team are entering their regionals match this Friday on 2/17/2024 after coming in first place in their competition last week.

Flag football are in the process of preparing for their upcoming season and has been practicing this week!! Anybody interested in playing flag football and being apart of the team, please contact Coach Lou for further information.

Any boys interested in playing on our Santaluces chiefs football team for 7v7 hosted during the summer and wants to get some early conditioning for tryouts next year, spring training has started so if your interested get in contact with coach Hector, coach Shawn, or coach Woods for any further information.

Furthermore, track tryouts have concluded, and the team has officially been finalized. Anyone interested in seeing the official list of track athletes can find the postings on the gym entrance door and at the entrance of the 1000 building.

After long weeks of conditioning, our track athletes are in peak condition for their first meet of the season at John I High School on 2/22/2024, starting at 4 pm. Make sure to come out and support your classmates!