COS: Liliana Stollberg

Angelina Prieto
A photograph of Lily

Meet Liliana Stollberg, a close friend and respected member of the Santaluces community. As a sophomore, Lily excels academically and actively engages in school life. Lily has a strong interest in exploring new hobbies. Currently, she’s exploring the world of literature and has started reading “Six of Crows.”

Lily thrives on participating in various activities, and this year, she joined the Science National Honors Society, Photography Club, and took on the role of a writer for the school’s online newspaper, The Tribe. Her love for storytelling and community involvement shines through her recent achievements. Winning an SNO award for one of her recent articles, “A Hero Among Us,” highlighted her ability to capture an inspiring story of Jakob Thompson, a fellow student who courageously saved a woman’s life.

Lily is on the path to earning her AICE diploma and stands as one of the top students in her class, securing the impressive rank of 7. Remarkably, she manages several rigorous courses, tackling the challenges of three AICE classes and AP courses this year while bringing her passion into the Culinary Arts Program. With aspirations set on the University of Miami, Lily envisions herself entering the science field, with a dream of working at NASA studying stars.

In Lily’s free time, she immerses herself in a world of creativity. Her love for reading is evident as she often gets lost in the pages of many different books. She enjoys expressing herself through writing and taking part in various crafts, from thrifting unique finds to sewing clothes and crocheting. Socializing with friends is very important to Lily, she frequently enjoys going to the movies with her friends. Lily shows her love for community involvement by volunteering at summer camps and sharing positivity with those around her.