“Suburban House” By Lana Del Rey & Holly Macve Review

On October 20th, Lana Del Rey joined Holly Macve, a folk-country singer, on a new song called “Suburban House,” marking an exciting collaboration between two talented artists. The track blends Lana’s signature dreamy vocals with Holly’s unique style, creating a captivating ballad.

Although many have criticized the style of Lana’s recent music, many have also loved it. Many claimed the new track to be an emotional masterpiece from both Holly and Lana.

The song delves into the theme of falling in love only to find oneself alone, a recurring theme in Lana’s music. The song repeats the line, “I know love comes and goes, love comes and goes,” almost as if the two singers have finally accepted the heartbreak. That line personally stood out to me, especially as a long-time Lana fan. Interestingly, the song emerged from a deep-rooted friendship between Lana and Holly.

Ultimately, I really enjoyed the track and would love to see more collaborations between the artists. The singers’ voices matched perfectly and almost felt like a lullaby.