The Ultimate Playlist for When You’re in Love

Gabrielle O’Brien
A visual of the playlist

Love by Keyshia Cole

I chose this song because she was explaining how she fell in love with this person after they kissed.

Heaven Sent by Keyshia Cole

This song explains how she wants to believe his heart is sent from heaven and that’s why she can’t leave him.

If I Ain’t Got You by Alicia Keys

This song is good because she is saying some people want material things but if she doesn’t have him then she doesn’t have anything.

All My Life by K-Ci & JoJo

I chose this song because he is explaining all his life he prayed for someone that’s like her and he finally got her because she is very close to him.

Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars

This song is a good choice. He is saying she doesn’t have to change anything because he loves her just the way she is.

Dangerously in Love by Destiny’s Child

I chose this song because she is saying how she is extremely in love with him and he is her life.

Perfect by Ed Sheeran

I chose this song because he is saying how he fell in love with a girl when they were kids. He didn’t understand what love was as a kid but he won’t lose her this time.

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

This is a good choice because he is saying no matter what happens to her he will be loving her till 70.

Everything by Mary J. Blige

I chose this song because she is saying how he is her everything and he takes away the pain and brings her joy.

Girl Of My Dreams by Rod Wave

This song is a good choice because he is saying how she is no good for him but she looks like the girl of his dreams.