COS: Bianca Myton

Picture+of+Bianca+Myton+
Tiffany Malossini
Picture of Bianca Myton

Meet Bianca Myton! She is a Junior at Santaluces High School who transferred to us last year. As a committed student, Bianca is a hardworking, artistic, and President of the Debate Club!

On track to graduate with her AICE diploma, Bianca is working hard to achieve her goal of going to college. She hopes to go to the State University of New York (SUNY) in Oswego to be close to her older sister. However, if she chooses to stay local, she will attend Florida Atlantic University (FAU). After college, Bianca would like to be a Marketing Manager so she will major in marketing. She’s deciding between a minor in international business or a minor in finance.

In her free time, Bianca enjoys writing, singing, and hanging out with her friends. She also used to play soccer at her old high school and still likes to play now since it is her favorite sport. As the president of the Debate Club, she organizes their events and meetings. When asked why she joined debate, Bianca said, “I decided to join debate because my dad said I argue too much.” She just planned an exciting Debate Club booth for Santaluces’ Club Rush and is currently working on a special event for homecoming day. 

Bianca’s favorite class this school year is AICE Psychology with Mr. Gray. She enjoys it because it allows her to “understand how people think and communicate with them better to appreciate their perspectives more.” Anyone who knows Bianca would say that makes sense, as she is very thoughtful. One of her favorite teachers, Mrs. Orgon, has been a stellar inspiration for her academic endeavors. When asked about Bianca, Mrs. Orgon described her as an outstanding student because “she is very smart and very creative.” She also added that “overall, [Bianca] is very respectful, and all her classmates love her. She is a very friendly person.”