Save The Date!
  • Graduation: 05/14
  • No School: 05/27
  • End of 4th Quarter: 05/30

Lana Del Rey’s Concert: A Night to Remember

West Palm Beach 2023 Concert
Lana Del Rey preforming at the ITHINK West Palm Beach Ampitheater

In a world full of modern music, where many trends come and go in the blink of an eye, Lana Del Rey stands as a timeless icon. With her sultry voice and poetic storytelling, the music resonates with millions of people. On September 23, I walked into the dimly lit theater and the anticipation began. The stage was set, the lights lowered, and Lana Del Rey emerged, casting a spell on the crowd that would hold us captive for the entire night.

As the first notes of her song “Norman F*****g Rockwell” filled the air, the audience was transported into Lana’s world. It was a night of musical storytelling as Lana Del Rey played her signature songs like “Summertime Sadness”, “Pretty When You Cry”, and “Blue Jeans” unfolded one after another. Almost 20,000 Lana fans showed up that night, the venue was full and the atmosphere was buzzing with excitement. For the next 90 minutes, it felt like a dream to see her in person.

Not to mention, the concert was also a fashion spectacle. The crowd was a sea of white dresses, lace, and ribbons in hair, embracing the singer’s signature style. But it was the heart-shaped sunglasses that truly completed the Lana-inspired look, creating a visual unity among fans who shared a deep admiration for her music.

Throughout the concert, Lana Del Rey expressed her excitement about returning to a place that held deep personal significance for her. She mentioned being thrilled to be “close to the Everglades, close to my dad’s home.”

As the night drew to a close, Lana Del Rey delivered a memorable finale with her hit song “Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard” leaving the audience longing for more. The applause was thunderous and the glow of countless cell phone flashlights illuminated the venue. It was a magical ending to an enchanting concert that left a lasting imprint on the hearts of all who were fortunate enough to be there, including myself.