Boynton Beach

• 8 AM
    74 °
  • 9 AM
    75 °
  • 10 AM
    76 °
  • 11 AM
    76 °
  • 12 PM
    76 °
  • 1 PM
    77 °
  • 2 PM
    78 °
  • 3 PM
    78 °
  • 4 PM
    78 °
  • 5 PM
    77 °
  • 6 PM
    77 °
  • 7 PM
    76 °
  • 8 PM
    75 °
  • 9 PM
    75 °
  • 10 PM
    74 °
  • 11 PM
    74 °
  • 12 AM
    74 °
  • 1 AM
    73 °
  • 2 AM
    73 °
  • 3 AM
    73 °
  • 4 AM
    72 °
  • 5 AM
    72 °
  • 6 AM
    72 °
  • 7 AM
    73 °
  • 8 AM
    73 °
April 27
78°/ 73°
Patchy rain nearby
April 28
76°/ 72°
Patchy rain nearby
April 29
79°/ 72°
Patchy rain nearby
Poll

Are you ready for testing?

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

@shsthetribe on Instagram
View this profile on Instagram

The Tribe (@shsthetribe) • Instagram photos and videos

Spread the Word Event

Photographs taken at the Spread The Word event

The Spread the Word event is an annual day and a campaign run for the inclusion of all people. The event was held today in the courtyard for the students of Santaluces High School.

The idea is to have students plant their thumbprints in multiple colors on a poster to hang in one of our hallways. As people printed their thumb hearts, they pledged to include people of all abilities. Ms. Mangone and the president of the Best Buddies club, Isabella Perez, hosted it with hard work from our club members.

I helped in the paint face section and enjoyed seeing everyone get excited about planting their prints and participating in the event. If you were on campus today, you might’ve seen many people with Special Olympics arrows on their faces, which is an organization made for people with intellectual disabilities. There was also the “BB” on people’s cheeks, which stands for Best Buddies. Our club at Santaluces is always open to new members, and if anyone wishes to join, they can speak to Ms. Mangone.

Alexandre Denis, a student at Santaluces High School, stated, “I would say my favorite part of the event was seeing everyone put their hearts and take the inclusion pledge. It really shows that they care; overall, participating in the event was fun. This is the first event I’ve been to, and it will likely not be my last; the members are welcoming and friendly.”

Please join us for future Best Buddies events, and don’t forget to spread kindness!!!