Book Review: “The Magic Of Thinking Big”

Don
A picture of “The Magic Of thinking Big” by David Schwartz.

“The Magic of Thinking Big” by David J. Schwartz isn’t just a book; it’s like having your own life coach cheering you on. Imagine having a wise friend by your side sharing thoughts that can turn your dreams into reality. That’s precisely what this astounding book does.

Schwartz’s wisdom is like a beacon of guidance in the world of self-improvement. It’s all presented in a straightforward, relatable way, so you don’t need a PhD in Psychology to understand it. Schwartz doesn’t just tell you to think big, he’s showing you how to go do it.

What’s so great about this book is how it tackles everyday challenges. Schwartz uses stories that everyone can relate to, making it easy for you to see yourself in the examples he shares in the story. Whether it’s conquering fear, breaking through procrastination, or boosting your self-confidence, he provides a practical map for every hurdle you might face on your journey.

This book discusses everything from setting ambitious goals to improving relationships. Each chapter is like a toolbox filled with valuable strategies. You don’t have to be a self-help guru or Einstein to apply these concepts. It’s like getting a user manual for life, a step-by-step book written in a way that anyone can simply understand.

The incredible thing about this book is how it knocks down excuses. As humans, we often have barriers that hold us back from accomplishing things. Schwartz not only speaks up about these barriers but he also breaks them down and turns them into a sense of empowerment, screaming, “Don’t let this stop you, you can do it!”

When I was first handed this book to read, I assumed it was going to be another book where I couldn’t make it past the first ten pages. However, when I finally built up the motivation to start this book I was pulled in by Schwartz’s writing style. I felt a connection between me and Schwartz with his motivational sayings and his eagerness to provide readers with a sense of help.

This book drastically improved the way I viewed life and helped me accomplish things I didn’t know I was capable of. Whether it was improving my mile time or expanding my education, I incorporated many techniques expressed in the book to make it achievable.